It was my job to take photos of a really interesting light instalation
that took place in my city. the building in renovation was turned into
a low resolution lcd-like display which you could control via a
touch-sensitive board across the street. as you touched the board, the
lights and music would follow. quite a cool thing, actually, i was
lucky enough to try it :)

and here's the gallery of photos of it from the past two days:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dis_patch/sets/72157619569693980/

in other news, i've put the first roll through my new 6x7,  i hope
i'll have something to show for it in the next couple of days