By now, I'm sure you already know where this is going.

In Friday, I got ome from work to find a message on my answering machine that my local equipment retailer had a new "toy" for me to look at. I was able to put it out of my mind over the weekend, thanks to working a couple of very long days, but today started off as a day off.
It won't end that way, but I digress.

Anyway, the new toy was a 60-250, which I actually mounted to a camera and tried out before I put my card on the counter.

They are saying they might have my K-7 in stock as early as 2 weeks from now.
Damn.

William Robb