Evening, Rob.

Been a quiet time on PDML tonight, eh.  For once I'm up-to-date on
this weeks mail, thanks to the lull.  Last month's is another story.
Once it goes back to the second page of Gmail and beyond it's out of
sight and out of mind and I aint never gonna read it.

regards, Anthony

   "Of what use is lens and light
    to those who lack in mind and sight"
                                               (Anon)