Paul,

Thanks. The ones I saw were Brooklyn's--$250 brand new seemed like a steal
if it was comparable to to Pentax's 50/1.2. It'll definitely be easier to
keep my New Year's rez if I don't buy one (I already have an A 50/1.7 and
an A 50/2).

I would like to see just how bad the Cosinon variants are wide open, if you
have one of those photos available.

Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]