On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 21:39 -0600, "William Robb" <war...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I seem to do these things in groups of six.
>
> http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/pictures/gesos/June22/index.html
>
> The two wide angle shots were done with the DA21, the others were shot
> with
> the 60-250.
>
> The 60-250, BTW, is a great big horse of a lens. It seems sharp enough,
> though the AF is still not improved overly (boo!!) regarding speed. It's
> very accurate though.
> The glass is defintiely sharp enough to leave one's subjects bleeding and
> all razor's up.
>
> Enjoy

I did.  Very much.

I thought the shot of the school framed by the swings was the stand out
even before I read the other comments.  But they're all good and that
tower with the vertical shingles is really unusual (for me anyway).  I
don't think I've ever seen that sort of construction before.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia