On 25/06/2009, AlunFoto <alunf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> looks like a pretty cousin of Hortensia.
> Lovely rendered. Very pleasant bokeh at all stages of defocus, afa I can see.
>
> Jostein

Hi All,

Thanks very much for the comments, it is indeed a problematic weed
around these parts and I must admit that this lovely example was
pulverized by a large slasher mounted on the rear of a tractor soon
after the shot was taken. It really does take over the place in some
areas, fine if it's native.

Regarding the framing I don't think that it would work as well if I
had cropped it square so that the entire image was entirely
symmetrical, I like the fact that it's offset in the frame but still
maintains symmetry. I could have sharpened it more but I never do tend
to go too crazy sharpening down sized web photos.

Cheers,

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA