David J Brooks wrote:
I hear ya Boris.  Bit of a heat wave in this part of the world, and
being so close to a great lake we get that hot humid hazy weather.

I worked for a while in Oman, in 1980. Same thing as here being so
close to water.

I like lounging in this weather, but when i worked as a surveyor party
chief, i hated it.

Snails could walk faster than I.:-0

Dave

Oh yes, Oman probably would be even hotter than us as they are deeper in land over there. By the way, having spoken a number of times with locals (me being local only for 17 years now), I was told that the weather becomes visibly hotter by the year. It suffices to say that the documentary movies about the establishment of state of Israel show snow in Tel Aviv and people wearing pretty serous clothing routinely in winter. Right now we're slowly but surely learning to live in eternal drought situation.

Boris