Doug Brewer wrote:
P. J. Alling wrote:
I can't take credit for this, I saw it at the online photographer. Mike Johnson is more respectful of Kennyboy than he deserves. Something else I can disagree with Mike about. But I think this is proof that Kennyboy does more harm to newbs than good...

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/pho/1239135682.html

It's funny though, (and you thought this was bad).

Ok, OK! Mike Johnston. Considering Brooks' spelling you'd think I'd get cut a little slack around here.
who is Mike Johnson?

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn
fool, and he might possibly be a damned soul; but if he may not, he is not a
free man any more than a dog.

        --G. K. Chesterton