Bob W wrote:

Here are some photos from my recent cycling trip to Brittany. Most of them are very typical holiday snaps rather than outstanding works of photographic genius (although there are one or 2 of them); please feel free to post your own opinions if you disagree!

http://www.web-options.com/Brittany2009/

ann's picks
http://www.web-options.com/Brittany2009/content/L1000453_large.html
next one my fave of all
http://www.web-options.com/Brittany2009/content/L1000619_large.html
http://www.web-options.com/Brittany2009/content/L1000743_large.html
http://www.web-options.com/Brittany2009/content/L1000820_large.html
http://www.web-options.com/Brittany2009/content/L1000883_large.html

Certainly are a bunch of others that are nice travel shots, but the straight, blue sky, well exposed, nice detail this is what it is shots don't grab me... I laughed out loud at the last one... no caption necessary!

ann