You're actually driving right past my favourite part of BC, but you'll
miss it. The run on Highway 33 from Kelowna to Rock Creek is VERY
scenic, and mostly parallels the old Kettle Valley RR. Osoyoos is a
nice town, very scenic and it looks quite different from anything else
in BC as a lot of the older houses have traditional tile roofing, as
you'd expect in Portugal or Spain, not BC. Also there's some excellent
photo oppotunities on Highway 3 east of Osoyoos, especially right at
the top of the big climb out of Osoyoos.

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca