 From: frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 20:34:50 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Your favorite model, your ideal model

Ooooooo, Collin,

You've hit the nail right on the head.  I have a serious Audrey Hepburn
fetish (no, not THAT kind of fetish!).  She is the most beautiful
creature ever to have graced this earth.  I have the joy of staring at
her poster hanging in my bathroom.  And her calendar in my kitchen.

Of course being dead poses a problem.  I'll have to give some thought to
living persons.  Gwyneth Paltrow comes to mind, especially when she had
that short hair in "Sliding Doors", but then she let her hair grow out,
so maybe not.

I'll think about it and possibly post later tonight.

As far as Favourite So Far:  any of my three kids, with my most recent
ex-girlfriend a close second.

Collin Brendemuehl wrote:

> Here's something just for fun again:
> For those who do or have shot portraits,
> who was your favorite model?
> who would be your ideal model?
>
> My favorite was a mischievous little boy.
> My ideal; Audrey Hepburn.  Pure elegance.
>
> Collin
>
> *
> I know what I'm doing."
>       Pickard, "Star Trek: First Contact"
> -
> This message is from the Pentax-Discuss Mail List.  To unsubscribe,

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert
Oppenheimer