Christine Aguila wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Womer" <rwomer1...@yahoo.com>
To: "Pentax List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 9:06 PM
Subject: Lightroom strangeness

On my MacBook Pro, the Lightroom screen has a grey bar at the top with red, yellow, and green buttons on the far left, and the name of the catalog in the center.

On this iMac, the same version of Lightroom lacks said feature. Too bad, because it's nice to be able to hide it with a click on the yellow button.

The typically turd-like Adobe "documentation" has no mention that I can find of how to make this bar appear or disappear.

Any wisdom out there?

none here--windows xp user ;-))))
In case no one else has.

MARK!

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn
fool, and he might possibly be a damned soul; but if he may not, he is not a
free man any more than a dog.

        --G. K. Chesterton