On Jul 1, 2009, at 15:59, Chris Mitchell wrote:

This is a band called Emerald Sky at Togfest last weekend. The lighting was
challenging on this stage - the guy thought red was cool.

I thought I would not have any decent shots for the festival and band's use,
but a little tweaking in Lightroom proved otherwise:
http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/Redshift/

Thought this might interest the group. Sequence is original as shot
(Tungsten)/colour balance nearly full blue/B&W conversion (Except the
close-up of the drummer which I liked anyway). Little bit of cropping on
some.

It is interesting to see... I'd say, however, that most of your "nearly full blue" color-balance shots are a little bit over- corrected. The light ends up looking so neutral and "balanced" that some of the feel of being at a SHOW with LIGHTS seems to be lost.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN