Sasha Sobol wrote:
Not exactly related to photography, but still.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=01D8F8FD1C34C77A

Most of the commercials are very interesting (at least to me) and
unusual (well, it is Lynch)
They range from beautiful ones like
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alo2pAf2bGU&feature=PlayList&p=01D8F8FD1C34C77A&index=0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4tOvkvCvwQ&feature=PlayList&p=01D8F8FD1C34C77A&index=16
and finally to the very strong(and scary one):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSWv90msTUc&feature=PlayList&p=01D8F8FD1C34C77A&index=10

--Sasha

Most definitely worth watching over and over. If you watch Fashion TV, you can occasionally catch the making-of the Gucci commercial. Hilarious. David is flat out my favourite director. Even more photo-related, I have Dangermouse's new "album" on the way to me from Amazon. Here is the NYT story

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/11/arts/music/11danger.html

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc