----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Walters"
Subject: PESO - Bush Shed; Take 2

G'day all

Thanks for the comments on the first version.

Bill - appreciate you taking the time to do a revised crop but I can't
quite make up my mind on it.  I think the image is
improved without the shadow but the shed then looks a bit low in the
frame and the right hand edge of the fenced paddock is lost.

I've had another go at it, retaining the original crop but reducing the
brightness of the shed (thanks Jack, Dave) and trying to reduce the
depth of foreground shadow (thanks Bruce).

Thanks also Christine, Ken and Dan for the comments.

Anyway, here's the revised version.  You can compare with the earlier
one by using the "Previous" link.

http://www.blognow.com.au/PESO/149652/Bush_Shed_Take_2.html

That's better. My crop was a little tight. A friend of mine who shoots this sort of thing does pretty much all his shots with the intention of doing them into HDR. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It might be something to explore though.

http://www.pbase.com/klatuu/root

William Robb