Leica hell, to really drive nails efficiently you need the heft of a Nikon F2...

Luiz Felipe wrote:

Doug Franklin escreveu:
...snip
Well, that wasn't the best way to get started. It's sorta like learning to drive nails by using a rock instead of a hammer. :-) If you're going to write any sort of code or markup in raw text, you've /got/ to have a better editor than Notepad. :-)
...snip2

...whyinhell would anyone use rocks or hammers instead of using a Leica???

Actually saw it happen, in a photoclub exposition setup, circa 1975 - and the guy was positive that had nothing to do with his rangefinder demise the following week. At the time I was pestering our local repairwizard and saw the damage at his shop later.

...it's all true, you know...

--

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn

        --G. K. Chesterton