Did anyone shoot film this weekend? We had some wet sticky snow in
Southeast Michigan, so I went out in the backyard this morning with a
tripod and the 6x7, and the 150/2.8,  and shot some snow coated
evergreen branches. I shot Plus X, which I like quite a lot in medium
format. I rated it at 100, and will probably soup it in D=76 1:1 later
this afternoon.
    Yesterday I went to the nearest town (Birmingham) and shot some
storefronts, a cemetary (that was a bit spooky), and a couple that I met
on the street. I used the same camera and lens handheld, with Tri-X
rated at 200. I developed it in the D-76 and printed four or five frames
last night. Lots of fun.
Paul