Bob W wrote:

Yes, you should. But make sure it cannot be mistaken for such a box in the
UK, otherwise it will be a very boring photo. I have a slide somewhere of a
British post box in the market in Zanzibar.

Bob

Do they smell as foul inside in these exotic places as they do here?

We have quite a similar box in a small town nearby. Perhaps I should drive there and take a shot.

Boris

Rick Womer wrote:

The world has no shortage of photos of British phone boxes,

but I liked the way the light and shadows interacted with this one. This was taken outside the British Museum about a month ago. Time flies.

(K10D and DA 16-45)

Rick