I can think of several things I'd rather do, but as most of them involve
middle aged women and leather straps, I expect I'll just post high ISO
pictures from both cameras.

So, high ISO shots of middle-aged women and leather straps?  My wife
does question when I look at images containing both.  One OR the other
is fine though.

So High-ISO shots are fine, and shots of middle aged women in leather straps too?

What does she object to in the combination, the lack of IQ in her bondage porn? :)

- Peter