I liked 'Under the Blue Sky' for its simplicity & composition.

If 'mini etude' had a more believable tram I would have liked it more. The composition was fine.

The composition of 'Old Jaffe' wasn't to my liking - too much 'blank' foreground. A tighter shot may have worked better for me.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Boris Liberman" <bori...@gmail.com>

Subject: Re: Boris Peso #22 - Mini Israel park

Jack, Ken, Jostein et al...

Thank you for your kind words. But if you please - could you elaborate a bit further as to why the other two images are less successful than the one you chose. I should tell you that I find "Under the blue sky" the weakest from the bunch, at least for my taste.

Boris

AlunFoto wrote:
What Jack and Ken said, Boris.
Jostein