<RANT> The Vivitar S1 600mm Solid Cat won't mount on the K20D! Why, Because the damned pup up flash overhang is 1/16th of an inch too long! I understand, Pentax isn't responsible for fitting lenses they didn't make to their cameras, but it's just so damned annoying. It's the longest prime lens in my arsenal and I was really looking forward testing how it would preform with IS. My good mood is ruined, I'm off to kick a small dog, or steal some kid's candy. </rant>

--

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn

        --G. K. Chesterton