I second Aaron's comments and would add that you should seriously
consider buying only lenses with the highest optical and build quality.
A good lens will outlast many cameras, and can be used on cameras
purchased later.  They are, in essence, a lifetime investment.  The
newer cameras are pretty much destined for relatively short life spans.
Buy one superb lens rather than two or three mediocre lenses.  Take your
time, and build a lens kit that will last a long time, rather than opt
for something readily affordable that will have to be replaced as you
become a more discerning photographer, or that will wear out or need
repair later on.

--
Sheldon Belinkoff
CREATURE'S COMFORT