Ditto.

Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jens" <p...@planfoto.dk>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 1:23 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Changing focus area on K-7

I thinkl thje Fn botton is one of the best things for Petnax cameras - I saw it first on the *ist DL - and I loved it. Still do on my K10 K20.

It give me quick access to all basic settings.
Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.

On Jul 8, 2009 12:19 "David J Brooks" <pentko...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 8:07 PM, John Celio<n...@neovenator.com> wrote:
> Oh but there IS a reason they changed it.
>
> Do you remember how many people complained about the Fn button on
> the
> K10/20D? I recall people bitching up and down this list about how
> they
> hated having to dive into a menu to change the settings contained
> within,
> how each setting should have its own button, etc.

No bitching from here.:-) I liked the K10D function set up.

I;m used to the Nikon menu and sub menus that seem to take for ever
get at.:-)The K10D is a breeze compared.

Dave