Hi Ralf,

I used both Slignshot 100 and 200 versions.

Gave the 100 tp y father and got the 200 instead, at the time, because
the ist-D or K10D wouldn't go inside with the grip attached.
Of course, more lenses can fit inside the 200 as well.

In general, I love it, just love the fact I can swing it in front of
me when I need to change lens,
I don't even need my wife to be next to me 'My love can you just keep
this carefuly please ... blabla'. No more !

I lens like 60-250 might not fit inside attached to the body however.

By the way, a thread on DPR from Rusell **** (don't remind the rest of
the name) shows you can move the spacers inside the 200 90° (and ONLY
the 200) so you can access ALL the lenses without opening the bag
further. I don't like that configuration at all, personal, but the
option is definitely nice to have.

Before that I had (well I still have it) a MicroTrekker 200 and I
didn't even use it since I got the Slingshot, too annoying to use
compared to the Slingshot. The Trekker however will be better if the
weight is important. The Slingshot can be a bit more difficult to wear
for a long time if the weight is heavy. Mine was really limit when fit
with:
* K10D + grip
* Sigma EX DG 28/1.8
* FA 50/1.4
* 360FGZ
* DA 16-45
* DA 50-200
* DA 40

I had to remove a couple items to be comfortable with it all day,
walking under 25-30°C in Lisbon this past week.

Hope it helps.

Of course, if you happen to come to Brussels, you may want to try mine
(fit with my stuff).

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille