This is an apples to oranges comparison. And it will remain that regardless of how much processing you do. If you want to compare the cameras, do a controlled test. However, I would be surprised if the K20 wasn't considerably better. Mine K20D was light years less noisy than my *istD and a lot better at rendering color in AWB mode.
Paul