The problem I had was that the Iomega software replaced a critical dll, which caused a BSoD at some random time after boot up. Removing the software did not remove the bad driver. System recovery was painful and incomplete. If you're using WinXP you may not have any problems.

David J Brooks wrote:
Loaded up the driver and it seems to work. I'll keep my eye on any hic
ups, and if i see some, i'll just remove the zip programs.

Dave