I'll try to get something tonight.  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Loveless" <sdlovel...@gmail.com>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: July PUG?

The PUG will be up shortly.  Like, this afternoon.  Sorry for the
delay.  As for Facebook, that crap only takes a second or two here and
there.

I am, however, severely short on submissions for August.  To be exact,
I have one.  Count 'em.  One, 1, uno.  If the form is there you can
submit a photo, regardless of what the accompanying text says.  I'll
leave it up for a couple days.

I see now that there is a pun thread all about my tardiness.  Made my day.