From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Miserere
[miser...@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 July 2009 21:58
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Are you afraid to use your FA Limited lenses?

Hi Everyone,

While writing down my list of prime lenses in response to J.C.'s prime
kit post, I wondered why it is that I rarely use my Ltd lenses outside
the house. I own the 31 and 77 Ltd, but when leaving home I often take
with me a VIvitar 28mm f/2 and Jupiter-9 85mm f/2 instead of the
Limiteds.

I think I'm afraid of losing/breaking/dismantling/dropping-in-river
the Limiteds, even though I'm always very careful with my gear.

Anybody else suffer from this affliction? Is there any known cure?

Thanks!

 --M.