Auto ISO is one of the features added to my DS with the last update. I switched it in this afternoon while taking more bird pictures. Aside from the discovery that I am not as fast as a hummingbird, I could not discern what AUTO ISO added to the picture equation. Is there a discussion of this feature somewhere that explains what is is & how it operates? For instance, does it start at the last set ISO level and move up or down based on some ideal setting of aperture and speed. Does it require that I select one of the "modes" to make it work. This would be the most logical to me. Is this a feature I can ignore if not with impunity at least with some peace of mind?
--
John Graves
WA1JG