Almost does... :) That looks like a situation where it would have been fine if you had time not
to rely on auto settings of some sort...

It looks more like out of focus than camera shake... or a bit of both... really too bad cause it's the picture that speaks a thousand words .
ann

P. J. Alling wrote:

She came to the party as a friend of a friend. Why because she was board, there was free food and alcohol, and a pool. Now she's not trapped, she's *STUCK*

http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20stuck.html

Equipment: Pentax K20D w/43mm f1.9 Limited.

Notes: I think the content of this one trumps the lack of technical excellence, at least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself...