On Jul 27, 2009, at 13:45 , J.C. O'Connell wrote:

if the winning bidders auto bidding was set
to "beat" an outlandishish bid, then the winning
bidders  proxy bid was even more outlandish.

Remember, when things go foolishly sky high on ebay, it
takes at least TWO idiots to get the job done,
not just one.

I don't see why these bidders would not complete
the sale, they bid what they bid and should
honor their bids, no excuses are allowed.

Unless the bidders are two 14 year olds having some fun, as has happened to me on an occasion or two at eBay.

If it doesn’t excite you,
This thing that you see,
Why in the world,
Would it excite me?