G'day all

Sadly, my FA 80-320 mm zoom has started to play up. It can no longer
focus at infinity beyond about the 180 mm setting.  It seems to work OK
otherwise.

I'm considering the DA 55-300 mm as a replacement but I've seen a couple
of FA 100-300 zooms go for reasonable prices recently.

Does anyone have experience with the FA 100-300, particularly in
comparison to the 80-320, which I think is excellent?

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia