The bad column of pixels is # 1265, give or take one or two. That' sopening the
RAW file at 14.5 megapixels with no up or down sampling...

- MCC

----- Original Message ----
From: AlunFoto <alunf...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 2:41:37 AM
Subject: Re: Crap! K7 Sensor Problem

Mark,

IIRC, someone had a blogpost somewhere about K20D having a systemic
fault that popped up in the same area for all affected cameras. In
case this is another one of those, would you mind describing where the
band occur in your images?

I'll check mine as soon as I get back from office. Thanks for the
heads-up and fingers crossed for a quick solution.

It's crap indeed. :-(

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/