Godfrey,

My first attempt at guessing which pics were yours was wrong (they
were by "esubijano"). My second attempt was correct though.  I
should've guessed from the "DiGiorgi Duotone"  :-)  I like the locals,
chilllin'. They have faces that are asking for a photograph, huh?

I also participated in my local S.K. photowalk, which can be found here:

http://worldwidephotowalk.com/boston---financial-district-ma-usa/

I think our group wasn't quite as talented as Godfrey's, but we tried.
I went with "people" this time, as there were many interesting faces
in the farmer's market we visited.

Next year I just might have to trek over to Niles...it sounds a lot
more interesting that downtown Boston!

Cheers,

 --M.

PS: If anyone's really bored, they can find more of my photowalk pics here:

http://enticingthelight.wordpress.com/2009/07/19/photo-walk-boston-financial-district-edition-2009/

--
http://www.EnticingTheLight.com