Ralf R. Radermacher wrote:
Dario Bonazza <dario.bona...@virgilio.it> wrote:

The AF point selection madness has been fixed as expected.

No change, on the other hand, with the non-defeatable dark frame
subtraction in B mode

Is this a change from the K20D?

and no change either for this nonsense with the
illumination of the upper display.
I'm sorry to say the K-7 ist still ununsable for fireworks
and thunderstorms and severely handicapped for night photography of any
kind. Astrophotographers will have to llook elsewhere.
Knowing the frequency of Pentax' firmware updates this means at least
half a year, probably more, with no change in sight. I've given myself
24 hours to decide if I'll keep mine or not.
Ralf

Heh. You may even *make* money if you sell. Seems to be quite a buzz around the K-7. :-)

-bmw