Greetings -

I'm trying to find the catch here...some of these bare-bones discount camera
mail order places are offering deals like the PZ-1p plus the Pentax 28-105 and
the Pentax 100-300 zooms for around $600.00. I know these zooms probably aren't
the best optically, but heck, to get the PZ-1p and the ability to shoot any
length either AF or MF from 28mm to 300mm for $600 seems like a no-brainer to
me. I'm switching over from all my old Spotmatic gear, so I'm starting fresh
with no hardware (kinds scary, but fun as well), and I'm trying to be somewhat
budget-conscious...

Comments?

Marc
WVI WEBMAIL - http://www.wvi.com