Speaking of Kodak, I think it's pretty rare to see a company
that throughout the years has been doing all it can to destroy
its own baseline business.

They sell film, and yet every few years they come up and some
stupid (IMHO) contraptions to make film photography less and less
interesting to the mass population.

110, APS, and the $10 disposable cameras.  Look how popular they
are these days, and how bad the results are.  Small wonder people
are moving to digital camera en masse.  Just the other day I heard
some clown on radio talking about how $100 digital cameras take
photos that are "good enough" for most people.

If Kodak really wants to sell film, where they had their an
advantage over other companies, they should advocate 35mm, medium
format or even large format, where they can sell large amounts of
film.  They've been just the opposite.

Regards,
Tonghang Zhou ("Zhou" is pronounced like Joe)