I just got it today, thanks again to Collin. It seems like it is a
pretty decent one, although the shade is kind of beat up. You also
solved the mystery of how you knew so much about mpex’s stock beyond
what they post on their site. I am sorry to hear about Dave Thomas it
sounds like he was the decent guy he portrayed.

The questions are:

What is the deal the focus beyond infinity?

Also I have heard thee are some issues about the lens being sharp wide
open. At what aperture is the lens sharper, is there any info on the web
that someone can direct me to?

Thanks,

Geoff