A couple of recent developments (the introduction of the K-7 as well
as the Leitax conversion kits) have had me seriously rethinking my SLR
kit. So I've started selling off some of my Nikon stuff and have over
the past couple weeks picked up a Super-Takumar 35/3.5, SMC-M 28/2.8,
SMC-K 55/2 and a K2 body (to go with the ZX-M and S-M-C Takumar 50/1.4
I've had for a while).

Looks like I'm coming back to Pentax permanently, at least for SLR
stuff. And I'm rather liking the K2, I wish I'd tried one a couple
years ago.

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca