I don't think we are crazy. We just thinks a bit outside the box :-)

The Zigview S2 Standard was the unit I originally looked at. It looks
like a fine piece of equipment for the purpose.

But I have other "needs" to. And a combined Imagetank and an external
HD with lot of space is one of them.
I was doing some research on the options and came over the Vosonic
unit. Then it struck me that this unit could double as a
distance/angle view finder.  The idea of combining two ideas makes it
a lot easier to justify the money spent.

I haven't decided yet, and probably will not decide until springtime.

I have another use for the view finder too. Every year I use to help
out a local rock festival as a festival shooter. The finder plus a
monpod would enable me when i comes to making pictures of the crowd in
front of the stage. Give me another perspective. It is only my
imagination that sets the limits of the use.

--
MaritimTim