Sasha,

It's a lovely gallery with some shots that I enjoyed.
Thanks for sharing.

What's up with SF these days?! - It seems to be full of female hands
set in shop windows - first Godfrey's photo, now yours...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sobol/3780430140/in/set-72157621794306829/
It looks like a work of a serial photo-killer (cf. photo-rifle).
:-)

Regarding the CD, - I liked the samples that I heard on Amazon
although I was not taken by it to the extent of buying it immediately.
I thought you may like "Mingus" by Joni Mitchell:
http://www.amazon.com/Mingus-Joni-Mitchell/dp/B000002GWV/

I see one song from it being available in full on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZeyIbcsuPE
(and possibly some others - in "related)

Igor