I'm one of the lucky ones. I have no need to run Windows on anything. So I just run OSX on my two Macs.
Paul
On Aug 2, 2009, at 5:10 PM, Thibouille wrote:

Two comments Bob:

First one: I'm not interested in running Windows on my mac either
which is why I'm running OsX in my PC. Much more fun.

Second one: My brother just found out what slowed his Mac so much...
He he as Macbook pro, dual CPU blabla. His base system dates from... 7
years ago, transfered to each new computer: all preferences etc
(Registry in Windows language) dated back from 6 years. And his system
tends to go flacky.
Geez, my system's flacky after 9 months when running Windows only :(

Regards,
--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille