From: "Bob W"
> > One possibility is to buy a small netbook to run Office and the > > Microsoft stuff I need, but buy a Mac to run Lightroom.
> > Or just a Mac, I can't think of anyhting, besides games, > which is not > available for the Mac. > > Thomas

There's loads of stuff. I work in IT and the main product we develop uses
the MS toolkit. I'm not interested in the hassle of finding non-MS clones
for this stuff, and I'm not about to pay for it again when I already have
it.

There are also a few other non-MS development tools I use regularly which
are not available on Macs

OTOH, I believe Micro$soft is still the largest vendor of Mac software.