Mark Roberts wrote:
Bob W wrote:

OK, we're sort of settled into out Boston (Brookline, really) digs.
Still much unpacking to do but we're getting there. (Plenty of
unopened boxes around the place.) All the camera gear made the trip
unscathed :)

Now I'm getting ready to go out on the road for a couple of weeks. I
have to go back to Pittsburgh to do some work on the house before we
put it up for sale. I'm going to stop over in Rochester for an event
with my marathon running friends and hope to work in a trip to the
George Eastman house while I'm there. I hope to have some kind of
report (and photos) to post at that time!

Welcome back! Just remind us again who you are?

Frank Theriault.
Na, can't be Frank's much taller on the internet.

--

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn

        --G. K. Chesterton