My K10D has a tilted sensor. I have found two ways around this:

1) I line up the VF with the line I want parallel within the picture,
then I tilt the camera clockwise a smidgen (pardon the technical
jargon).
2) I just say f...@k it and turn the camera in either direction so
nothing is parallel to the sides of the frame.

I find non-level horizons are like Jazz: Two tilted horizons are a
mistake; three are 'style'.

 --M.

--
http://www.EnticingTheLight.com