In a message dated 8/5/2009 6:50:08 P.M. Pacific  Daylight Time,
bongmana...@gmail.com writes:
On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 4:25 AM,  Bong Manayon<bongmana...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Former president  Cory Aquino passed away Aug 1; she was the widow of
>> Ninoy Aquino who  was allegedly murdered by then dictator Marcos in
>> 1983 and she was  swept into power in the peaceful revolution back in
>> 1986.   Anyway, two blocks away...
>>
>>  http://www.flickr.com/photos/bongmanayon/sets/72157621912939858/
>>
>>  ...a gallery in progress as the events unfold.  If you're  familiar
>> with Flickr, my photos are geotagged.  Her house is  two blocks away
>> from mine...
>>
>>  Bong
>> --
>> Bong Manayon
>>  http://www.bong.uni.cc

It sounds, from what I've read  too, like she was a grand lady.

Some moving photographs in your gallery.  Thanks for sharing.

Marnie aka Doe

We can't solve problems  by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them. Albert Einstein

steps!
=JulystepsfooterNO115)