Cotty wrote:
On 6/8/09, Christian, discombobulated, unleashed:

Cotty wrote:
On 6/8/09, Christian, discombobulated, unleashed:

The Stig is in actuality Micheal Schumacher.
Oooohhhhhh - you've been had mate ;-))))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2eLy5Fb_sk

:-)

Yes but that was just to hype up Schuey's appearance. Although he may
have test-driven at least one car on the track, the BBC  have apparently
confirmed they employ a range of drivers to be The Stig....

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1194383/Unmasked-But-Top-
Gears-Stig-REALLY-F1-ace-Michael-Schumacher.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/stiggywhoareyou>

Jeez, cot. I *know* that. I was just bein' funny. you take this WAAAAY to seriously! ;-)

--

Christian
http://404mohawknotfound.blogspot.com/