Success ! No warning

I'd crop out about half of the rocks on the RH side if it were mine, they're competing with the subject, which for me is the nice line of old piers.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Walters" <supera1...@fastmail.fm>
Subject: Re: PESO -- On the Rocks

No warnings here.  In fact I changed the URL to:

http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1604247/PESO/PESO%20--%20ontherocks.html

and that worked all right too.  Maybe the issue has been resolved.

Anyway...

Nicely composed image and I like the diagonal alignment of the pier.
Could be spectacular in late afternoon or early morning.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 23:09 -0400, "P. J. Alling"