Hey kids!

I'm going to be relocating twosixteen and pdmlpug before the end of
September.  The short version is that 1and1 is "upgrading" my package
to something I don't need and increasing the price by about 50% at the
same time.  So the first thing I'd like to do is simply find another
registrar.  I used Godaddy a few years ago, but switched to 1and1
since the hosting package I was paying for included domain
registration.  Any suggestions?  How's Gandi.net?

Thanks folks.

--
Scott Loveless
Cigarette-free since December 14th, 2008