On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 09:52:24AM -0400, Scott Loveless wrote:
> On 8/7/09, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:
> >
> >  M42
> >  Honeywell Pentax SP500 (2 of)
>
> I'm a bit interested in these.  Do they work properly - meter and
> shutter?  And can you take a couple quick pictures?

I thought that the way it works with Pentax is that the customer gets
to do the quality testing. :)

They don't have batteries in them, I'll see if I can find any, but if
you engage the meter, they stop down. The shutters seem to work, I
can't speak for the calibration.

Larry Colen             l...@red4est.com            http://www.red4est.com/lrc